Tutorials will be offered on Thursday afternoon (16:30-20:30) and Friday morning (8:45-12:45). Tutorials may be shorter than the 4 h allocated time slot, to allow participant to attend 2 tutorials successively.
Several tutorials will be proposed in parallel, aiming at no more than 8 participant per tutorial session.
Registration for tutorials will be possible during the Poster session on Tuesday evening.
Participants are expected to come with their own laptop, to try and run the programs on their own machine. A few PCs will be available on site.
- ATSAS (Daniel Franke). Room SB036 (laptop required).
- SASSIE (Steve Perkins and Jayesh Bhatt). Room SB125 (laptop required).
- Pepsi (Sergei Grudinin). Room SB401 (laptop required).
- UNRES (Adam Liwo) - abstract. Room SB030 (some Windows PC available).
- SANS/SAXS modeling with explicit solvent (based on Gromacs) (Jochen Hub, Markus Hermann and Miloš Ivanović) - abstract. Room ILL19-IT training (Linux PC available).