Tutorials will be offered on Thursday afternoon (16:30-20:30) and Friday morning (8:45-12:45). Tutorials may be shorter than the 4 h allocated time slot, to allow participant to attend 2 tutorials successively.
Several tutorials will be proposed in parallel, aiming at no more than 8 participant per tutorial session.
Registration for tutorials will be possible during the Poster session on Tuesday evening.
Participants are expected to come with their own laptop, to try and run the programs on their own machine. A few PCs will be available on site.
- ATSAS (Daniel Franke). Room SB036 (laptop required).
- Modeling Structure and Dynamics of Protein Complexes with SAXS Profiles (Dina Schneidman) - abstract. Room ILL4-264 (laptop required). 1.5-2 h.
- SASSIE (Steve Perkins and Jayesh Bhatt) - abstract and instructions. Room ILL4, 164 (laptop required). 3.5 h.
- Pepsi (Sergei Grudinin) - abstract. Room SB401 (laptop required). 1.5-2 h.
- UNRES (Adam Liwo) - abstract and instructions. 1.5-2 h. Room SB030 (some Windows PC available).
- SANS/SAXS modeling with explicit solvent (based on Gromacs) (Jochen Hub, Markus Hermann and Miloš Ivanović) - abstract and instructions for installation; programs needed: PyMol, xmgrace, VMD. Room ILL19-IT training (Linux PC available).