- The number of participants is strictly limited to 70.
If you are interested in participation we advise to register soon.
- Accommodation will be paid after filling up the registration form. There are a limited number of various room options and they will be allocated on a basis of first come first served.
- 350 to 450 NIS + 17% VAT per person in shared (double or triple) room per night
- 700 to 900 NIS + 17% VAT for a single room per night
- 20 accommodation grants will be awarded to young Israeli / Israel-based researchers (<5 years from 1st position), postdocs or graduate students by the Misrahi foundation.
- Payment of registration fee is required to be considered for the grant.
- All grant holders must present their work at the time of the poster session (Monday 16 March 2020)
It is encouraged that a section in your poster highlights how neutron science does / could further contibute to your research.
- 10 additional one-nigh accommodation grants are available to young Israeli scientists, provided they stay throughout the entire meeting (15-18/03/2020)
Registration fees will be paid after filling up the registration form.
- Regular participant: 400 NIS registration fees + accommodation fees
- Young researcher (<5 years from 1st position), postdoc or graduate student holding grant: 400 NIS registration fee + free accommodation
- Overseas participant: No registration fees | travel + accommodation fees
- Invited speaker: no registration fees - no accomodation fees
Registration fees will cover: lectures, poster session, coffee breaks & meals, dinner at Kfar Hanokdim, trip to Masada.
- Registration fees to be paid by Friday, January 31.
- Decisions on grants by Thursday, January 12.
Payment of registration fee is mandatory to be eligible for grants by the Misrahi Foundation.
- Accommodation fees to be paid by Friday, January 31.
Please note that additional information on Israel will be added soon.