- The number of participants is limited to 70.
If you are interested in participation we advise to register soon.
- Accommodation will be paid after filling up the registration form. There are a limited number of various room options and they will be allocated on a basis of first come first served.
- ~ 350 NIS + 17% VAT for single in double room
- ~ 580 NIS + 17% VAT for a single room
- 20 accommodation grants will be awarded to young Israeli / Israel-based researchers (<5 years from 1st position), postdocs or graduate students.
- Payment of registration fee is required to be considered for the grant.
- All grant holders must present their work at the time of the poster session (Monday 2 March 2020)
It is encouraged that a section in your poster highlights how neutron science does / could further contibute to your research.
Registration fees will be paid after filling up the registration form.
- Regular participant: 400 NIS registration fees + accommodation fees
- Young researcher (<5 years from 1st position), postdoc or graduate student holding grant: 400 NIS registration fee + free accommodation
- Overseas participant: No registration fees | travel + accommodation fess
- Invited speaker: no registration fees - no accomodation fees
Registration fees will cover: lectures, poster session, coffee breaks & meals, dinner at Kfar Hanokdim, trip to Masada.
We may be able to support some of the accommodation expenses of other young participants (1 night out of 3), and will update registered people when relevant
Please note that additional information on Israel will be added soon.