From the 10th to 12th July 2023, the ILL is organising the 6th International Workshop on Neutron Delivery Systems in Grenoble, France. For more details on dates and times please check our timetable.
We will share new insights concerning projects and installations from various neutron sources all over the world. A three-day event is proposed including talks with key leaders in the neutron community and a visit of the ILL experimental halls with their new guides and instruments.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Review of newly installed or planned neutron guide systems worldwide
- Progress in neutron guide design, innovative concepts and materials
- Flux measurement methods and guide system monitoring
- Advances in mirror and super-mirror science and technology (reflectivity, polarization, non-magnetic mirrors, ...)
- Simulation of neutron sources, compact sources and neutron transport
- Neutron optics (monochromators, polarisers, focusing, time of flight, ...)
- Shielding (Radioprotection, background, ...)
- Neutron guide lifespan and maintenance
- Moderation of neutrons for the production of cold and ultra-cold neutrons
In addition to the presentations, there will be a specialized exhibition of leading industrial suppliers from Neutron Delivery System engineering.
The call for abstracts is now open! Please submit your propositions here.
All chosen speakers are required to submit 1-3 pages which will be published in our event brochure.
At the ILL, we strive to create open discussion platforms that are accessible to all interested parties and especially to young engineers or scientists.
So what are you waiting for, just click here to register!
If you would like to become a sponsor or an exhibitor please contact NDS2023@illfr for more details regarding sponsorship options and tariffs.